Thursday, July 31, 2014

Redding, CA Police Chief Robert Paoletti Says He Went To Iraq Twice And "Defended" The Constitution. Great But Is He Defending It Today?

citizenactivist
34 Minutes Ago
First of all, don't think the Neighborhood Watch ever really stopped in many 
areas of Redding, Not in any neighborhood I lived in, for sure. As to being an 
ex MP,  I myself was, and I'm easily considered one of the Chief's biggest critics.  
 
You have a point, I'm thinking but my guess is the city of Stockton and his  
experiences there may have even more to do with his military police tactics. 
He thinks they are normal, never have been around these parts. Is far as 
the military, you'd find the Military Police a pretty well trained and regulated 
body of officers. I know for certain, had I brought a VC in the shape to a  
military hospital, that his officers have, dying or dead, I could still be breaking 
rocks in Levenworth over it today. Possible is all I'm saying. I came away  
from the entire war experience with a very high respect for life. Others didn't 
get that same message. Just how it is.  
 
But look at the dummies applauding him and patting him on the back, while  
the body-count of dead citizens stack up and the cops continue investigating  
the cops. It's like giving him and his force a blank check to continue in that  
vein, Setting a very bad prescient in my opinion. I pray he and they prove 
me wrong. But to a an aggressive group like what he's built here, to a  
hammer every situation resembles a nail. It could get worse fast if left 
unnoticed or unchecked.  
 
One thing I noticed and made point on last nights Live stream comment  
section. The Chief made a statement regarding he went to Iraq twice 
("Where he defended the constitution".) He said "defended" in past tense, 
maybe just a slip up or maybe a very telling use of the word. It could have  
been harmless or it could be the real deal, in that he may not have  
considered it his duty to defend it right here in Redding. From the looks  
and the results I'd say there remains a big question mark. That's why,  
the more he states, he doesn't want dash cams on his police cars, the  
more I want him to have them and cameras on each officer as well.  
Damned the cost, we need evidence now, that there is, at the least,  
no further unnecessary violence on behalf of certain elements on  
his force, or deaths of Redding Citizens on his watch. Bottom Line  
then... NO CAMERAS NO NEW TAXES 
 
One other point, he can say he went to Iraq, "and defended the constitution 
if he wants. It's sounded pretty good last night didn't everyone stand up and 
clap? But in truth, if he went there twice, sooner or later he should have  
figured out that it was actually Standard Oil and Shell he was defending, not 
OUR constitution. In fact the entire affair was not a declared war at all, it was 
a big money grab started on a lie. Looking at what's going on there today... 
well enough on that. 
 
Let me make it clear, cause I still have to drive around in this town myself. 
I'm not saying anything criminally has gone on by any member of this  
force. In fact the Chief and I were both Ex-MP, Sentry Dog Handlers and 
I met the Chief at a City Council meeting right after he was hired. I liked  
him from the start and should be his biggest supporter if anyone would be. 
 
I'm just saying there have been too many citizen related incidents lately  
that have ended in deaths. These incidents are being investigated by  
the Sheriff, they even had reps of the RPD at the autopsy of the last  
mentally challenged guy beat to death. He was beat to death, Make no 
mistake of that or choked to death or both. When the Sheriff office has 
a fatal incident then RPD usually investigates them. This is very wrong 
and no evidence is seen by any of the public as far as I know. Ever, 
unless there is a suit or civil action. And there are. Without the cameras 
we'll never know the truth. It's like turning an army loose on a city and  
waiting for the next war victim(s). Let's agree on this and put a stop  
to it now._citizenactivist


WE NEED MORE POLICE!  WE NEED A NEW SAFETY TAX SO WE'LL BE SAFE AND
SECURE Kinda LIke HomeLand Security is making us all Safe and Secure._citizenactivist

No comments:

Post a Comment