Thursday, March 17, 2016

LETTER TO THE EDITOR

Earl Allen Boek earlallenboek@gmail.com

5:40 AM (7 minutes ago)
to Carole
Could not find a link on electronic media...In spite of your
papers rather slanted take on the false charges I'm still
facing, you should know  the DA and RPD's  (star witness 
against me) melted down yesterday. A neighbor, like me,
who has also had a 2 year problem with my accuser will
be getting restraining orders today, for his actions here in
our community. 

Please submit the following to LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
IF YOU WOULD Carole.  

A Heartfelt Thank You For All Your Continued Words Of Encouragement & SupportJust now

Earl Allen Boek from Mount Vista Subdivision
Photo from Earl Allen Boek
One of my neighbors writes:
Barbara Mc Clough from Mount Vista Subdivision

Keep the faith. Good people will win in the end.
I will add you to my prayer list. You know God
can change your life and bless your work. I do
appreciate your efforts to keep us safe from
dishonest people that would steal or destroy others
property thank you.
*******************************************************************************************************
Appreciate your words of encouragement Barbara, without
God, I would not have made it this far. As I sat in the jail
cell, knowing the charges I faced, the arrest that had taken
place, and the trial(s) that would come from it, were all based
on false charges against me, I realized that God had a plan
to turn it all around for good.

I believe part of that plan was to help expose a IN-just-US
system of business that puts people's safety and security
in second place behind RPD's union dues, benefits and power.

Capt Earl Allen Boek
Nextdoor Citizens Safety Patrol
530-604-1881 24/7
BE SAFE OUT THERE
Edited just now · Shared with Mount Vista Subdivision + 18 nearby neighborhoods in General
REPLY 

No comments:

Post a Comment