Sunday, May 29, 2016

RPD/Shasta County JUST-US System

Confident in the knowledge,  my father is flying this plane.

 Sadly, the judge believes the lies in the RPD officer report, who on the stand admits his "investigation" in the matter was not up to standard. My accuser is making false statements regarding me "driving up on his lawn" to help cover he's reckless, likely drunken driving. And he never got a drop of pepper spray on him. While I did fire a burst of pepper spray, it was after my car and I were spit on, and I wanted to leave the scene safely without him sucker punching me, or my rear tires (I was on a cul-de-sac) running over his legs, if he tried too. As he saw me preparing to leave, he increased his tone, yelling, cursing at me and manner. The pepper spray use, under the circumstances, was not only justified, turned out to be the safest exit for both of us. As someone who's been in dangerous situations, in the military and civilian life, maybe 60 times, my training and experience just kick in a situation like this. I'd do it again, but guess I'd just spray the guy next time and call the police. I was attempting to defuse the situation, he was doing the opposite. SORRY DANIEL IF IT DON'T FIT YOUR AGENDA EITHER BUDDY.
LikeReply5 mins
Earl Allen Boek It will all come out in the trial. I'm totally prepared for the truth to come out, confident in the knowledge that my father is flying this plane. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment