Saturday, January 7, 2017

http://www.redding.com/story/news/local/2017/01/06/boek-sentenced-jail-pepper-spray-case/96273874/

Earl Allen Boek ·
Like I told the judge How did I find myself here?
Every time they lied about me, I told the truth about
them. Isaiah 5:20


A lot of good came out of these proceedings though, more than most realize. Having my own personal finances ruined by lies and false arrest and the legal and detective expenses helped motivate me to have professional banners made up and displayed all over Redding, that I believe successfully took down Measure D. In addition to the $11 million a year over the next ten years an addition to RPD of twenty new officers for my Veteran arresting union officer to train, an large increase in related county penal cases would have also happened. The courts were already gearing up to handle the load. More cases, more DA's more public defenders, for PO intakes, more fines and larger budgets in Shasta Counties JUST-US center would of ended up being tens of millions more for them.

I think most of you will agree with me, If my case, after being asked to volunteer and doing the job for 3 years with very little positive backup from RPD, if this BS case is an example how this system would misuse this tax payer treasure then they already have enough money.
Like my sentence w










Russell Hunt ·
California State University, Stanislaus Student Nurses' Association
This effectively ends the neighborhood watch program. Who is going to turn in a criminal when Stephanie Bridgett will prosecute them ?. Please take down the over grown neighborhood watch signs as it was largely a phony propaganda program to begin with. Now remember ladies if a man approaches your car in an aggressive method, you cannot do anything other than scream. This case sets a precedent, that people who are in fear for their life cannot do anything.

Anita Brady ·(Proof a University Education does not insure any common sense)
CSU San Francisco
No problem, don't we have the Guardian Angels?
Wonder what the stipulation of his probation is? Hopefully it will keep him off social media for that period of time. He did more damage to his case after the event with his posts and diatribes then he did during the actual pepper spray event. Hang it up, Earl.
Shelley Eagletap ·
All things person at Self-Employed
HOW DARE YOU,YOU UNGREATFUL PITTY PUSS PERSON,YOU ARE NOT EVEN WORTHY OF HIS SERVICES-NIGHT PATROLLING(PROTECTING)WHILE YOU slept YEAH-WELL NOT TO WORRY HE PROTECTED YOU ANYWAY.HIS HEART IS STILL UNDER OATH- AND YOU ARE SO .UNGREATFUL-HANG IT UP- YOU SAY- I SAY REWARD THE MAN -I BET PRESIDENT ELECT TRUMP WILL --THIS IS NOT OVER,
Earl Allen Boek ·
Anitia one thread kept playing through this entire event. The need and the desire of RPD Union members and the chief (who, make no mistake of it, played politics with the safety and security of our seniors, widows and citizens) and their desire and attempts of stripping me of my First Amendment Rights prior to the vote on the Safety tax, Then the DA and so called Victim, a two-time, at least, Felony convicted drunk driver, still making speedy and dangerous daily beer runs past our neighborhood residents, The Probation intake personnel, who even though had prior run-ins with this lying victim and their collusion with the DA's office and this "victim" with over 63 pages of offenses showing on Shasta County Court Records alone and his need to "shut me up". Well this judge, who did order me silent during the trial, did not further allow them to strip me of my First Amendment rights. In fact, before and after the trial I continued to hire homeless to help me display, NO ACCOUNTABILITY NO NEW SAFETY TAX banners all over town, in-front of city hall, RPD offices and elsewhere and was at least partially responsible for it's defeat.
Financially this year of legal and detective cost and other losses suffered by these false charges and conviction have cost my family dearly but it cost the City of Redding $11 Million a Year for the next 10 years and it cost the county millions in similar BS cases, PO Intakes, trials, court cost and other fees including all the lawyers and investigators and Just-US workers. Like a bad divorce, No one won, but I slept like a baby last night, comfortable with what I told the DA and PO Officer and others. If this is an example of how you would piss off the hard earned tax dollars of our citizens, well you don't need more money do you? Silence from the other side.
As far as my rights to post? Anita, I may write a book on the entire affair before its over. Blessings.

http://www.redding.com/…/boek-sentenced-jail-pepp…/96273874/Remember, when you work at helping to drain the local swamp, play with a den of snakes and clean out pig pens, your going to need to watch out for the alligators, get bit once in a while and get a little pig crap on you. _citizenactivist

No comments:

Post a Comment