Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Good News Rescue Misson (Sarah Garcia) Gone But Not Forgotten

Sarah Garcia..Another Redding Homeless Veteran...Why are they ALL
Veterans?  Because the Redding "Elite" Has Declared War On Them.

NO HOPE OR HELP FOR SARAH GARCIA AT THE "HOUSE OF HOPE"

To whom it may concern: We are interested in any
information you can provide regarding this message
I received tonight on instant messaging.

"On February 10th a girl by the name of Sarah Garcia knocked on the Good News Rescue Missions House of Hope for Women and Childrens door seekinghelp. For what ever reason the did not open the door to her. The next day she was found dead behind the mission. The Shasta County Coroner confirmed date , last name, and location of death to me."

"I must say allegedly because, I didn't see it, but I believe the several homeless folks who told me about it. I guess she had a problem huffing toluene."

No comments:

Post a Comment