Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Homeless/Panhandlers in Redding CA. Citizen Calls their program a Hack Job








Local Resident finally calls Ed, owner of CR Gibbs in Redding on his and
his butt-buddies plans for the homeless panhandlers of Redding.

  • 12:03 p.m.


  • Californication writes: 2

  • Fact: Not all pan-handlers are homeless, and not all homeless are pan-handlers.

    Fact: Not all pan-handlers are tweekers or bad people.

    Fact: Ed Rullman & his tea party express will not tell me how to spend my money. I give to whomever I want to give, whenever and wherever I want to give.

    But one person who will not be getting any of my money is Ed Rullman, and any other business person who participates in this hack job.

    Nobody wants to see pan-handlers in front of any business, but you're all going about this the wrong way.

    Thank You
    _citizenactivist


  • 2:12 p.m.

  • Mark insightful

  • Suggest removal
  • pv96087 writes:
    in response to californiakayaker:
    It doesn't matter how much support you can get, you cannot re-write the constitution to fit your beliefs. The constitution says all have freedom of speech, regardless of whether they happen to be homeless, look like their homeless, or whatever. I supported the tea parties right to free speech at the library, and I support the rights of the beggars. Both are protected by the first amendment!
     
     
    Thank you californiakayaker,
    Although I have not read all of the posts here, I will still say that this post of yours and a couple of others about the First Amendment are probably the most insightful and accurate posts on this thread. ALL are protected by the First Amendment and I support and respect Freedom of Speech for everybody... That means the right, the left, the rich, the poor, the homeless, the tea party, the occupiers, all political activists and all colors of the rainbow...
    In this case the panhandlers have a right to panhandle, the businesses have a right to their "Handouts don't help" campaign and lastly Earl Boek and panhandler/homeless advocates have every right to protest these businesses…
    The First Amendment is alive and well in Redding folks… :) I appreciate that…
    Thank you Earl Boek for the invitation and I apologize I was unable to attend...

    Thanks Again


     

    1 comment:

    1. anyone have trouble with local spectrum app on there TV like loss of local channels 7,12,4 locking up,glitching or freezing and constant buffering

      ReplyDelete